Our internships are designed for first, second and penultimate year undergraduate students who are looking for practical work experience to support their university studies.
You may only be with us for a few months, but we’ll give you valuable work experience and development opportunities. You'll receive a competitive salary and you’ll get to work on key projects and experience working alongside specialists in your selected area.
Who we are looking for?
- Students working towards an undergraduate degree who are predicted to achieve at least a 2:2
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills, with evidence of problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- People who enjoy a challenge – we’ll ask you to work on a whole range of projects, to help you develop your skills
We’ll need you to be:
- Committed and passionate about your career and our industry
- A natural self-starter, focussed on developing both personal and professional skills to drive your career forwards
- Eligible to work and live permanently in the UK